Brad Wiskirchen, CEO of ClickBank, opened this year’s ClickBank Exchange by welcoming everyone to the event.
Held at the Marriott Marquis, in Times Square New York, this is ClickBank’s second annual event.
Kate Wallace, vice president of client development at ClickBank, followed up Brad with an overview of the key features and trends with ClickBank…
- Over 100,000 active affiliates
- 35,00 transactions per day
- 50,000+ products in hundreds of niches
- $2.0 Billion paid out on time every time
- 40% International sales
- Up to 75% Commissions
Joint Venture Feature…
- Launched in September of 2011 ClickBank has made over $60 million in JV sales and has over 40,000 JV contracts.
Continuity and Upsells…
- Kate stated that the continuity and upsell features have made $45 million dollars to date.
- Email is the most efficient form of traffic as it converts best, it is also the largest form of traffic ClickBank sees.
- 40% of sales are International. ClickBank currently sells in over 190 Countries and 6 languages.
ClickBank Exchange will be held over the next two days Aug. 10th and 11th. The event consists of presentations from some of the top Internet marketers in the world, networking events, and ClickBank’s infamous cocktail party.