Welcome to the 24th episode of the ClickScoop Podcast, a twice-monthly audio show with Internet marketing entrepreneur and ClickBank expert Miles Baker and special guests, covering the latest in ClickBank and Internet marketing related topics.
In this episode Miles Baker interviews Heather Havenwood, business and marketing expert. Heather shares her story, her products, her methods, and how she’s used relationship building and networking to grow her business and make a full-time income with ClickBank.
Listen and you’ll discover…
- How Heather began her journey to ClickBank success.
- Insights on what has made Heather successful online.
- How to know and target your audience for more conversions.
- What email frequency has worked best for Heather.
- When and how to promote products in your emails.
- How Heather has leveraged her email list to make more money.
- A great tip on how to get the first opportunity to promote new products.
- How to find and build relationships with other ClickBank vendors.
- Networking tips for finding JV partners and affiliates.
- Why being a “Yes Person” has been so important in Heather’s success.
- How to find an infinite amount of content to share with your email list.
- And much more!
Show Sponsor links…
Resources & Sites mentioned in the show…
- Dating Triggers Affiliate Sign Up
- Affiliate Summit
- Traffic & Conversion Summit
- Internet Marketing Party
- Ben Settle
- Richard Flint
- Joe Sugarman
- CB Reports iPhone App
- Aweber Mobile App
- Think & Grow Rich
- The Writer’s Journey
- Ryan Levesque
Remember you can tune into the podcast twice a month. New episodes will be published every other Friday. Subscribe to the ClickScoop Podcast…
If you like this show please leave us a review on iTunes. Have questions or feedback about the show? Leave a comment below.