Welcome to the 25th episode of the ClickScoop Podcast, a twice-monthly audio show with Internet marketing entrepreneur and ClickBank expert Miles Baker and special guests, covering the latest in ClickBank and Internet marketing related topics.
In this episode Miles Baker interviews Joey Gennusa, a long time and top ClickBank vendor. This is Joey’s second time on the podcast where he shares more in-depth and more advanced information for ClickBank marketers. Listen to the previous podcast episode featuring Joey.
Listen and you’ll discover…
- What Joey is doing differently this time around based on what he’s learned from his previous success.
- How to put your product into different languages without speaking other languages.
- Why partnering to place your product in foreign languages is key.
- How Joey structures his foreign language partnerships.
- What languages are best to start with.
- The one requirement you must have before selling in a foreign language.
- And much more!
Show Sponsor links…
Resources & Sites mentioned in the show…
- Joey on Facebook
- TruthAboutCellulite.com (Affiliate Page)
- Outwitting The Devil by Napoleon Hill
- 10x Podcast with Joe Polish
- DarkSky App
Remember you can tune into the podcast twice a month. New episodes will be published every other Friday. Subscribe to the ClickScoop Podcast…
If you like this show please leave us a review on iTunes. Have questions or feedback about the show? Leave a comment below.