Welcome to the 27th episode of the ClickScoop Podcast, a twice-monthly audio show with Internet marketing entrepreneur and ClickBank expert Miles Baker and special guests, covering the latest in ClickBank and Internet marketing related topics.
In this episode Miles Baker interviews Chris McClave, Vice President of Product Management at ClickBank. Chris discusses the new “Always On Shopping Portal” requirement ClickBank is rolling out. Including why ClickBank is making this change, requirements as a vendor, benefits this new feature will provide, and much more.
Listen and you’ll discover…
- What exactly the new changes are and when they must be implemented.
- Why ClickBank is making this change.
- How ClickBank functions as a retailer and the difference between them and a facilitator or gateway merchant.
- Advantages this change brings for vendors.
- How to implement the new header bar on your website.
- Future ClickBank developments.
- And much more!
Resources & Sites mentioned in the show…
Remember you can tune into the podcast twice a month. New episodes will be published every other Friday. Subscribe to the ClickScoop Podcast…
If you like this show please leave us a review on iTunes. Have questions or feedback about the show? Leave a comment below.