Unfortunately, many people new to ClickBank believe all that’s required to be successful and make money online is to purchase a domain name, create a blog, add some ClickBank hoplinks, and wait for the money to roll in.
When they check their ClickBank earnings after only a few days they expect to see sales pouring in. As days of zero earnings and few website visitors turns into weeks the reality sets in… No one is coming!
If you have made the decision to start building a website with the intent of selling ClickBank products you need to be creative and provide value to the consumer. You have just entered a very crowded marketplace where everyone else is constantly researching tools and techniques to beat you. The other guys are studying SEO, using PPC, and competing to outrank your site in Google in every possible way.
Please take a moment to watch this funny video I put together to illustrate my point:
If you want to create long lasting ClickBank affiliate sites that work they’ll need to provide value. Making them unique, creative, original, and even inspirational will set you apart from the mass amount of spam, poor quality, and worthless websites out there. In addition, it will be a website people will WANT to come back to. Follow these tips and you’ll be on your way to creating successful ClickBank affiliate sites with value…
- Narrow your focus. In the vast ocean of online users find the audience that you can relate to, and that can relate to you. You can’t be all things to all people, so make sure you’re targeting people that will benefit from what you have to offer.
- You must be yourself. There is no one that has the same traits and perspective as you and you must use it to your advantage. Leverage those things that set you apart from the crowd and let people know who you are.
- Connect. Find out what you have in common with your website visitors and connect with them. Talk to them; respond to their comments, feedback, and emails. Reach out to them, survey them, and most importantly help them.
- Offer something for free that other people are charging for. Early on in your audience building you have to sacrifice your time and effort to build relationships that will help you in the long term. Doing so will set you apart from the crowd. Put your own goals aside for a moment and give. Trust in the law of reciprocity.
- Perform random acts of kindness and inspiration. People will remember you if you are genuine and actually willing to help. Even small gestures will go a long way in building relationships as most people don’t take the time.
- Reach out. Get active on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus. Make sure your website has a presence on these social networking sites. Remember that creating a successful ClickBank affiliate site is about connecting with your audience wherever they may be.
Contrary to what many people think you are not solely trying to drive traffic to your website. In the early stages you are simply trying to connect with an audience. Find a group of people who will listen to you and that you can listen to. Over time these connections will grow organically.
If you have done your job correctly you’ll have a built-in audience that is interested in what you’re offering. Many people will be happy to buy from you now that they know who you are and know you’re trying to help them.
In the world of Internet marketing where honesty and integrity are hard to find your visitors will be more than willing to support you once you show them you have these qualities.